Aloe Baby, LLC was founded by a former professor turned stay-at-home mom. In her former life in academics, her interests and areas of expertise included:
- Museum (Free Choice Learning Environment) education
- Science and math education
- Teacher preparation
- Social justice
- Indigenous ways of knowing
- Identity negotiation
- We value both western scientific and indigenous ways of knowing and believe that exploring botanicals from around the world will unlock scientific and medical breakthroughs.
- Valuing all people equally means that we are committed to fair trade and living wages.
- We strive for sustainability in the sources of our ingredients and our packaging.
- Our ingredients must be of the highest quality, handled with expert care, and crafted by knowledgeable professionals.
We believe in giving back to our community, and as a new, small company, we have begun to support local and global causes. We sponsor local festivals and races, and we partner with much larger health-related nonprofit organizations (such as Muscular Dystrophy Association) to support our community. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for announcements about how you can help us support these great causes.
If you can think of ways that we can improve our packaging or materials, we’re eager to hear your ideas! We equate corporate responsibility with social, economic, and environmental responsibility.