Naturally Crafted for Babies…
Tender Defender was designed by Aloe Baby, LLC for babies with diaper rash. Diaper rash is our reason for being! Our formula was created with the most powerful botanicals available, carefully blended to be both effective at supporting skin healing and gentle enough for baby’s most tender skin.
Tender Defender Bio-Active Aloe Base Gel: Diaper Rash Care
Tender Defender is a revolutionary new step (patent pending) in diaper rash care. The product is a concentrated aloe-based gel. It is used before barrier creams/ointments/pastes. Here is why it is so important:
- Barrier creams, ointments, or pastes alone can do harm if they trap moisture or plant-based starches, providing food for harmful microbes.
- Tender Defender provides a bio-active, nutritive layer to support skin as it heals, acting as a base coat beneath the barrier cream.
- It is made from natural, wildcrafted, and organic botanicals full of bio-active compounds to support skin as it heals.
- Tender Defender is free from petrolatum, detergents, parabens, phthalates, alcohol, artificial fragrance, colors, formaldehydes, nuts, gluten, soy, and animal products.
…But Great for the Whole Family!
Tender Defender is also terrific for older kids, adults, and pets. It supports skin healing by providing nutrients the skin needs to repair itself. Chafing, heat rash, sunburn, razor burn, eczema, psoriasis, bed sores, pressure sores, external hemorrhoids…Tender Defender’s users report lots of uses for it!
More than 99% Wild-crafted or Organic Ingredients
- Aloe is concentrated for greater regeneration of basal keratinocytes. That means that concentrated aloe supports faster skin regrowth.
- Apricot kernel oil provides vitamins E and A and gamma linoleic acid, which helps skin maintain moisture balance.
- Rosehip seed oil has been demonstrated to aid in post-surgical wound healing.
- Niaouli is a highly effective antibacterial and antifungal agent that is less irritating than its cousin, the tea tree.
Aloe Baby, LLC: Nature at the Service of your Baby.